Thread Rating70.0%Rate this ThreadDouble click on boxes to rate this thread
Tips for a Job Interview
An interview is a critical step of hiring decision. The interviewer will look for your Knowledge Skills and Attitude.
• Ask questions the work the environment so that you can tailor your experience to reflect what they are looking for.
• Do not lie about technologies you do not have familiarity with.
• Focus on your strengths and the knowledge you have.
• If you are asked something you have not worked with you might be able to overcome that by stating experience that is similar.
• Think about what you have done your rolls and the technical involvement you have had on your projects.
• Speak SLOWLY and CLEARLY.
• Make sure you are somewhere quiet and somewhere that you can focus on the conversation.
• Close the interview down by reiterating interest and asking for next steps.
Do’s: Logical questions questions about work environment examples of previous work experience positive attitude body language and gestures.
Don’ts: Argue with interviewer Lie to Interviewer Over Confident Speak ill about previous company Emotional and jittery/nervous.
Login to post your reply