Thread Rating70.0%Rate this ThreadDouble click on boxes to rate this thread
QA Automation Tester @ Chicago , IL ( Locals only ) @ 6 + months on C2C (Direct Client Reek)
Location: Chicago, IL (Locals Only)
Duration: 6+ months (with extensions – we foresee this to be a long-term engagement)
No of Positions : 5
Interview : In-personal (F2F)
Direct Client Requirement
· F2F Meeting with me (we work exclusively with this client, and this is their expectation)
· F2F Interview with Client
About the Role:
Client continues to invest in their Digital Analytics Products in Chicago and are scaling up multiple teams to support the business needs. Due to the data intensive environment and both front and back end needs, this developer should be equally comfortable leveraging SQL DB and front end technologies like MVC, ASP.NET and Angular framework. Client is on the cutting edge with technologies and are always looking for ways to improve/#en their technical skills. One recent example is they are starting to move from Angular to React on some projects.
Home of the Microsoft ASP.NET development community. Download Visual Studio, post to the forums, read ASP.NET blogs and learn about ASP.NET.
ASP.NET | The ASP.NET Site
• Good experience in writing, testing, analyzing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, SSIS.
• Must have an excellent communication skills.
• Experience working in a Test-Driven Development (TDD)
Environment with the following tools:
o Spring boot
• Experience with Selenium for automation
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Quality Assurance of Enterprise Web Systems
• Exposure to Pivotal Cloud Service, Pivotal Tracker, and Github a plus
• Experience in Agile software development
• Experience with analytical and problem-solving skills.
Understanding of security and compliance requirements of HIPAA and the HITECH Act is a plus
Thanks and Regards.
VIBHA INFORMATICS INC
1440,Maple Avenue,Lisle, IL 60532
Phone: 773-839-0007*102 | Fax: 7738970339
| Email: email@example.com
| Web: www.vibhainformatics.com
Login to post your reply