Thread Rating70.0%Rate this ThreadDouble click on boxes to rate this thread
ASP.Net Interview Questions Part2
11. Differences between managed code and unmanged code?
1.It is executed under CLR.
2.It compiles to intermediate language
3. it provides services like security, exception handling, garbage collection etc
4. It can access both managed and unmanaged data
unmanaged code :
1. It is not executed under CLR.
2. It compiles directly to machine code.
3. It doen not provide security, exception handling, garbage collection etc
4. It can access only unmanaged data.
12. What is a bin directory?
a. It contains precompiled assemblies. this is useful when you need to use code that is possibly written by someone else where you don't have access to the source code but you have a compiled dll instead.
13. What is the use of enableviewstatemac property?
a. This is the attribute of a @page directive. This is used to check whether the view state has been tampered or not.
14. How to change a master page during rntime?
a. This is possible in the PreInit() event by setting MasterPageFile property to .master page.
15. What is serialization?
a. It is a process of saving the state of an object by converting it to a stream of bytes. the object can then be persisted to a file, database, or even memory.
16. What is Global.asasx file?
a. This file contains application and session level events. It is an optional file. It is placed in the
root directory of the application.
17. what is the difference between inline and code behind models?
a. In inline model server code is written along with the html code.
in code behind model server side code is written in separate file having .aspx extension.
18. How many types of validation controls are there in asp.net?
there are 6 types of validation controls are there.
Used to ensure that there is an entry for a specified field.
Used to check users entry with a constant value or value of another control
Used to check whether users value is with in the specified range or not.
Used to check users entry against a pattern specified by regular expression.
Enables a user to specify his/her validation logic
Used to display all the error messages at one place in a web page.
19. which directive do we use to add a custom or user control to a web page?
a. We use @Register control.
20. What is the extension and namespace for user controls?
a. User controls have .ascx extension and namespace is System.Web.UI.Usercontrol
Login to post your reply